BST Carbon Fiber Wheels for Thruxton 1200
$1,448.99 – $3,768.99
Weighing between 40 and 60 percent less than OEM wheels, BST wheels bestow sportbikes with sharper corner-carving abilities, faster acceleration, and quicker braking by weighing less than their production-bike counterparts. PLEASE PHONE-IN YOUR ORDERS. Allow 6 weeks for delivery.
Description[Courtesy of BST]
- SIZES : Front: 3.5″ x 17″ & Rear: 6″ x 17″
- BEARINGS: Steel bearings included. Optional ceramic bearings available at $185 per wheel.
- WEIGHT : Front: 6.45 lb. (2.92 kg), Rear: 9.65 lbs. (4.377 kg) with sprocket carrier and hardware (without sprocket)
- Add .40 lb. (0.18 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings (Front)
Add .45 lb. (0.20 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings (Front)
- Add 1.05 lb. (0.476 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings (Rear)
Add 1.15 lb. (0.521 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings (Rear)
- STATIC LOAD RATING : Rear – 550 lbs (250 kg) , Front 330 lbs. (150Kg)
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Slanted, five-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT for street use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
You may also like…
Talon Aluminum Wheel and Hub Assemblies$879.99 – $2,019.99 Select options
- Quick View
There are no reviews yet.