Hagon 2820 Adjustable Shocks for Triumph Twins
$379.99 – $629.99
These British-made twin shocks are quite possibly the most popular rear suspension upgrade for the modern Triumph twins. They feature adjustable damping to fine-tune your ride and are now offered in both standard black and optional polished stainless steel. Longer & shorter shock lengths are available. Please call to order non-stock lengths. 248-569-2850
Hagon 2820 Adjustable Shocks.
Hagon’s latest offering for all models of Hinckley twins are these damping-adjustable shocks. These feature your choice of black or polished SS body, and choice of chrome or black springs in either narrow Slimline or Standard diameter. Quadrate progressive action springs are adjustable by conventional stepped cam ring. NEW continuously-variable damping control with automatic compression & rebound balance. Hard chrome piston rod. Supplied in complete pairs with spring adjuster spanner. For use with all models of Hinckley twin, and can be custom matched to each rider’s needs.
Price shown is for a pair of shocks.
SPECIAL OFFER – Buy these shocks and get the matching Hagon front fork springs for just $100 more (a $134 value).
- 2002 Bonneville America/Speedmaster stock length: 320mm
- 2001-2008 Standard Bonneville (spoke wheels) stock length: 340mm
- 2002-2015* T100 Bonneville stock length: 340mm
- 2009-2015* Standard/SE Bonneville (mag wheels) stock length: 330mm
- 2004-2015* Thruxton & Scrambler stock length: 360mm
- 2016+ Bonneville T100 stock length: 350mm
- 2016+ Street Twin 900 stock length: 340mm
- 2016+ Street Cup 900 stock length: 360mm
- 2016+ Street Scrambler 900 stock length: 360mm
- 2016+ Bonneville T120 stock length: 350mm
- 2016+ Thruxton 1200 stock length: 385mm (Note: 370mm is maximum length available)
- Changing the shock length will affect vehicle handling
- Lowering rear of motorcycle more than 20mm in most cases is not recommended.
- Lowered shocks require internal stroke restrictors at an additional cost.
- 10mm = 0.4″ 20mm =0.8″
- Minimum length available = 290mm
- Maximum length available = 370mm
- Shock bodies are offered in two finishes: Black or Polished Stainless Steel
- Springs are offered in two colors: Black or Chrome and in two different outside diameter: Slimline & Standard
Imported direct from England. Please allow a minimum of thirty (30) days for delivery. If you are considering changing the shock length from stock, SEL-MOTION strongly insists that you phone-in your order to discuss your options. (248) 569-2850