Sport Bars 1″ Handlebars for Triumph Bonneville
Sport Bars handlebars are direct replacements for your stock Bonneville handlebars. The bars offer a 2″ rise, a 3″ pullback and are 32″ wide for a more sporty riding position. These handlebars feature 1″ Outside Diameter cold-rolled mandrel bent steel, and offered in your choice of black or quality show chrome plated. The ends of these handlebars are hollow and come with black plastic end-caps.
- 2001-2008 Standard Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2002-2008 T100 Bonneville with 1 piece riser clamp
- 2009-2015 T100 EFI Bonneville with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below)
- 2002-2015 Bonneville America & Speedmaster (see Note below)
- 2009-2015 Thruxton EFI with 2 piece riser clamps (see Note below)
Will not fit Scrambler or 2009 Standard & SE Bonneville with 7/8″ handlebars. (See BCC-167 7/8″ Bars)
NOTE: These handlebars are knurled (machined grooves at aid clamping down). On bikes with the one-piece “dogbone” handlebar riser clamp, the knurling is concealed. On bikes with split riser clamps, some knurling is visible. There are no threaded inserts on these handlebars.
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLACK
DOES NOT FIT 2016 WATER-COOLED MODELS