Norman Hyde M Bars – Handlebars
Are you a serious knee-dragger? Want a very aggressive race bike look and riding posture? Or are you a Boulevard bandit seeking that low hotrod posture? Then look no farther than these classic “M” bars from the UK’s Norman Hyde.
Exquisitely bent to mimic classic cafe racer of the 1950’s & 1960’s especially for all models of the new Hinckley Triumph twins. These bars bend slightly forward before bending back towards the rider. There is also a very slight rise (or droop depending how you mount the bars). Available in your choice ofÂ :
- 7/8″ Chrome with 5mm plugged end caps
- 7/8″ Chrome with unplugged (hollow) ends
- 7/8″ Black with unplugged (hollow) ends
- 1″ Chrome with 5mm plugged end caps
- 1″ Chrome with unplugged (hollow) ends
- 1″ Black with unplugged (hollow) ends
- 1″ Black with 5mm plugged end caps
All stock Triumph 790/865 twin wires, cables and brake hose will fit. 28″ wide x 6″ deep x 1″ rise/droop.
Attention Vintage & Custom Bike Builders!
These bars with unplugged ends (hollow throughout) work great on many vintage & contemporary motorcycles. Order 7/8″ or 1″ unplugged accordingly.
LIMITEDÂ FITMENT on 2016 WATER-COOLED MODELS. Inquire for details.
There are no reviews yet.