Hagon 2820 Adjustable Fully Shrouded Shocks for Triumph Twins
$449.99 – $569.99
These British-made twin shocks are quite possibly the most popular rear suspension upgrade for the modern Triumph twins. They feature a unique “shaft-up” orientation to allow the use of Full Spring Covers. Adjustable damping to fine-tune your ride. Now offered in black or polished stainless steel bodies with black & SS or all-SS spring covers. Please call to order non-stock lengths. 248-569-2850
Hagon 2820 Adjustable Fully Shrouded (Classic III) Shocks
Hagon’s latest offering for all models of Hinckley twins are these damping-adjustable shocks. These feature your choice of black or polished SS body, and are now offered in a “shaft-up” configuration with Classic III style upper & lower spring covers. Quadrate progressive action springs are adjustable by conventional stepped cam ring. NEW 20 position damping control with automatic compression & rebound balance. Hard chrome piston rod. Supplied in complete pairs with spring adjuster spanner. For use with all models of Hinckley twin, and can be custom matched to each rider’s needs.
SPECIAL OFFER – Buy these shocks and get the matching Hagon front fork springs for just $120 more (a $150 value).
- 2002 Bonneville America/Speedmaster stock length: 320mm
- 2001-2008 Standard Bonneville (spoke wheels) stock length: 340mm
- 2002-2015* T100 Bonneville stock length: 340mm
- 2009-2015* Standard/SE Bonneville (mag wheels) stock length: 330mm
- 2004-2015* Thruxton & Scrambler stock length: 360mm
- 2016+ Bonneville T100 stock length: 350mm
- 2016+ Street Twin 900 stock length: 340mm
- 2016+ Street Cup 900 stock length: 360mm
- 2016+ Street Scrambler 900 stock length: 360mm
- 2016+ Bonneville T120 stock length: 350mm
- Changing the shock length will affect vehicle handling
- Lowering rear of motorcycle more than 20mm in most cases is not recommended.
- Lowered shocks require internal stroke restrictors at an additional cost.
- 10mm = 0.4″ 20mm =0.8″
- Minimum length available = 330mm
- Maximum length available = 360mm
- Shock bodies are offered in two finishes: Black or Polished Stainless Steel
- Spring Covers are offered in: Black Top & Polished SS Bottom covers, or Polished SS Top & Bottom spring covers.
Imported direct from England. Please allow a minimum of thirty (30) days for delivery. If you are considering changing the shock length from stock, SEL-MOTION strongly insists that you phone-in your order to discuss your options. (248) 569-2850. Price shown is for a pair of shocks.
There are no reviews yet.