R&G Racing Rear Axle Sliders for Triumph water-cooled Thruxton & Street Twin/Cup
Here’s a simple bolt-on solution to accommodate a paddock stand to service/store your Thruxton or Street Twin/Cup. The R&G Swingarm Protectors safe-guard the swingarm and rear caliper from damage in a crash. The replaceable Bobbins are compatible with most paddock stands and provide solid support.
Frequently Bought Together
Description[Courtesy of R&G Racing]
Prevent the damage that can occur to your motorcycle during an unfortunate drop slide or crash by getting a set of the R&G expanding swingarm protectors. These protectors help keep the vital rear brake caliper disc rear sprocket and swingarm up and off the ground in the event of an incident. The combination of materials used to make the pucks and high tensile steel de-embrittled bolts help slow down your motorbike in the event of a skid.
The rear protectors install by expanding into the rear spindle using a bolt and nut configuration that establishes a secure fit. These great looking and durable R&G expanding swingarm protectors could end up saving your ride and your wallet.
- Durable and replaceable high-density nylon bobbins
- Dual tone anodized finish
- Rear spindle placement
- Easy installation thanks to the expanding part of the protector to ensure a snug fit
- High-tensile steel bolts are de-embrittled to bend rather than snap upon impact
- Prevents motorcycle from tipping over in soft ground
- Helps protect swingarm rear brake and drive sprocket in event of drop or crash
- Motorcycle specific
What’s In The Box:
- Left and right side puck
- Installation instructions
2016-2020 Triumph Thruxton 1200
2016-2020 Triumph Thruxton 1200R
2017-2020 Triumph Street Cup
2016-2018 Triumph Street Twin
There are no reviews yet.